just kitchen makeovers
Just Kitchen Makeovers take pride in creating a makeover that will be admired for years to come.
From our initial meet and measure to your final plan & design, colour selection and installation, start to finish we will be there every step of the way.
Just Kitchen Makeovers is proudly SA owned. Committed to providing a high quality product located in Pooraka, our showroom and factory provide a team who specialise in sales, products and installation
2PAC PAINT - By Just 2PAC
Just 2pac Pty Ltd, specialise in 2pac paint, They’re committed to giving the highest quality finishes using European paint and technology
Stone Ambassador reconstituted stone is made up of an outstanding 93% natural quartz aggregates with the remaining 7% made of Polymers resins and pigments.
It is inherently resistant to scratching,heat,chips and stains. There’s 40 stone designs and 5 affordable ranges, with a 10 year limited warranty.
LAMINATES AND HARDWARE
Reflection splashback, the latest alternative to glass splashbacks.
Creates luminous and inviting spaces and being flame retardant it can be used behind stoves.